I apologize for the lack of posting but there are a lot of things happening in my life that I hope to share in the near future. (No, I am not pregnant :-)
I was able to get together my April Wish List:
1. I saw these Jelly Sandals in The Henri Bendel catalog and knew they would be perfect for Spring and Summer.
2. Tortoise and Monogram - this bracelet is a killer combination of my favorite things.
3. I'm always looking for cute, colorful, casual sweater.
4. With the weather (finally!) turning nice I'm dreaming of these lanterns in an outdoor eating area or backyard.
5. What's the number one must have for Spring and Summer? WHITE JEANS! My old AG's are too big (YAY!) and these AG Stevie Cuff Jeans are the perfect replacement.
6. I have a rather large collection of salt and pepper shakers (at least 50 sets) and this cactus set is adorable.
7. Last year Baby H. had two pairs of Tea Collection shorts. They were super stylish and great quality. A must buy this year.
8. I love wearing hats with my short hair and a straw and lace combo is perfect for Spring.
9. Bauble Bar is a great outlet for statement necklace. Sea foam, gold and pave will bring a pop of wow to any outfit this season.
10. I can never have enough Tunic Tops. This version from J.Crew comes in four colors.