I am over-the-moon about celebrating my first Mother's Day with Baby H. a week from Sunday.
A lovely reader asked me to post gift ideas. Here are my top 10:
1. A Bath Robe. This would be my top want. I have a heavy winter robe but nothing light weight. It would have come in handy this morning when Baby H. was having a comeapart and I barely had time to dry off :-)
2. This Crown Necklace is dainty and a great layering piece. My favorite part is the message - YOU RULE! As a mom you work hard and everyone should know and appreciate you and how much you rule!
3. A neutral leather handbag is a classic piece and a luxorious gift. Something mom can cherish for years to come.
4. By now y'all know I love Toms. They are the perfect mom shoe - comfy and stylish.
5. I'm drooling over this gold and tortoise Michael Kors Watch. Personalize it with a message or date engraged inside.
6. Get the party planner or crafty mom something she'll use. These Mason Jar Sippers are adorable.
7. Kate Spade's "You Are Here" Blanket can take mom anywhere - the beach, park, a concert. It's cute and useful.
8. Baby H. will be eating solids soon and I've heard The Vitamix is the best blender out there. It's a wonderful gift for new moms, chef moms, or healthy moms.
9. I'm officially obessed with Stich Fix - the service that mails five amazing clothing/accessory pieces right to your door. This is the perfect gift for yourself or any mom you know. Join here.
10. Petunia Pickle Bottom has the most whimsical prints. I ordered myself this train case and it's a great size and material. Get it for mom and fill it with sample sizes of her favorite products or a gift card to the spa.
What's your go-to gift? Leave a comment and have a lovely weekend.